2291Re: apache::asp maintenance ,again

  • Tsirkin Evgeny
    Aug 14, 2011
      Nice to hear that there are others interested as well !
      I will be happy to provide any help needed .

      @Gregory I think public repository is probably better idea ,this way you will neither
      be a bottleneck .Other then that anything that you ,Thanos & Josh prefer will be fine.
      I am personally is much more comfortable with svn then git ,but git have nice branch
      features .

      Seems like the module can live in Josh's directory on CPAN and this is great.

      On Mon, Aug 15, 2011 at 3:23 AM, Gregory Youngblood <greg@...> wrote:
      I tend to selfhost things but can put on sourceforge just as easily. I also prefer svn. I'd be glad to host it, as well as the SVN sample site if that would help. Just let me know.