2256Capture sessionID in browser from perl script

  • Sudarshan Soma
    Apr 1, 2009
      Hi All,
      I have a requirement to test webserver using perl scripts. The
      webserver creates a sessionId after successfull authentication. Hence
      for futher requests to the webserver, i need to send the sessionId
      which is set in the browser/client . Can anyone please let me know how
      can i do this.

      Myperl script is something like this:

      $requestString = "http://x.y.x.w"
      $request = HTTP::Request->new(GET => $requestString);
      $request->authorization_basic($userid, $passwd);
      $request->push_header(Cookie => "SESSIONID=?????; path=/;"); ------>
      capture session id from browser

      Best Regards,
      Pavan