2243General questions about APACHE

  • ampo
    Oct 18, 2008

      My scenario is client "calling" server1 and server1 is "calling", by
      xmlHTTPRequest, to server2.
      server2 has to return xml data to server1 and to the client.
      my general broblem is cross-domain, as server1 and server2 are not in the
      same domain.

      Could you, please, clear this for me:
      Is APACHE, configured on server1, as proxy is operating as the client
      calling server1, or its action is when server1 is requesting server2?
      What I need is the second option.

      Currently, I have HTML page on server1 and ASP on server2. any other better

      Sent from the Apache - Asp mailing list archive at Nabble.com.