2213Re: Apache ASP question - RedHat Linux - Plesk8.2

  • hc_andy
    Aug 23, 2007
      I have placed test.asp in the httpdocs folder with file permissions set to
      755. HTML and PHP files are loading without any problems from inside this
      folder.

      I've posted on the swsoft forum but have had no response. I can see that the
      apache asp module "appears" to be installed because the option to
      enable/disable apache asp support is on the Plesk Control Panel.

      Just wondering where to look, how to test and whether apache asp has been
      correctly installed by plesk.