2210Apache ASP question - RedHat Linux - Plesk8.2

  • hc_andy
    Aug 22 8:46 PM
      Hi There,

      I'm new to plesk and web administration and have a simple asp question to
      ask.

      Is there a way I can test that Apache ASP is working properly on our install
      of Plesk 8.2 under Redhat Linux?

      Platform: psa8.2.0/RedHatel3
      perl-Apache-ASP: 2.57-rhel3.build82070706.15

      This is the line about asp in the /conf/httpd.include file for the domain
      I'm testing with.

      <Files ~ (\.asp$)>
      SetHandler perl-script
      PerlHandler Apache::ASP
      PerlSetVar Global /tmp
      </Files>

      I've created a sample "test.asp" (code below) but when I bring it up it on
      Internet Explorer I get "The page cannot be displayed" message (on Firefox
      it just returns a blank page). To get plesk/apache to display .asp pages, do
      I have to enable something somewhere - if so where is this done on
      plesk/apache?

      test.asp

      <%
      $Response->Write("Hello, world!");