2199Re: Apache::ASP::Demo

    Jul 7, 2007
      mynamak wrote:
      > Hello,
      > I have recently installed Apache ASP but when i am opening my ASP pages
      > i am getting this error
      > Errors Output
      > 1. Undefined subroutine &Apache::ASP::Demo::request called
      > at /home/mi/public_html/results.asp line
      > 1. , /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/Apache/ASP.pm line 1521
      > I guess something is wrong wither in .htaccess eitehr in httpd.conf.
      > Can you please advice ?

      You likely have this setting "PerlSetVar GlobalPackage Apache::ASP::Demo"
      which causes the scripts to execute in the Demo package.

      Then, my bet is that you are trying to execute vbscript by referencing
      "request", but Apache::ASP only support Perl scripting, so $Request
      is what you use here.

      For examples, please see: