2126Viewing all open/active sessions?

  • Steve B
    Apr 13, 2006

      Is there an easy way to view all open sessions for a
      given instance of Apache::ASP? I realize that it is
      possible for me to keep track of this myself, but
      since the system manages sessions transparently, I
      really don't want to reinvent the wheel. Even a
      command-line perl tool to interrogate a state
      directory would be great; I just want some way of
      measuring active usage at any given time.

      Thank you for your help!

      Do You Yahoo!?