2121Re: Calling $Response->Write

  • Fagyal Csongor
    Apr 10, 2006
      Hi Savio,

      Okay, sorry that I misunderstood you.

      I think you can do what you want - as the matter of fact, I used
      Apache::ASP once as a "templating engine". It's not exactly what you are
      looking for, though...

      What I know is that you can create an Apache::ASP instance like

      my $ASP = Apache::ASP->new($r);

      where $r is - in this case - a mod_perl Apache request object (I guess a
      CGI object would also do). So in theory I *guess* you could do something
      like

      use Apache::ASP;
      use CGI;
      my $r = new CGI;