2113Re: Apache-Asp on Mandriva 2006

  • Helmut Zeilinger
    Mar 12, 2006
      Christopher,

      >I get this in the error log: Please note that I am using apache2 and
      >mod_perl2. I have also added the line PerlSendHeader On to the vhost file
      >and still have the same error message after restarting the httpd service.:
      >
      >No valid request object (Apache2::RequestRec=SCALAR(0x8022dae4)) passed to ASP
      >handler

      do you use the newest (stable) versions of mod_perl and Apache::ASP and of
      Apache 2.0.x?

      If applicable in your case: did you remove any possible remainder of an
      older mod_perl installation from your
      system, according to "http://perl.apache.org/docs/2.0/rename.html" ? At
      least it would not be
      amiss to check your mod_perl installation in this regard.

      Helmut