1941Re: passing $Request->Params() ?

  • raptor
    Feb 15, 2005
      |and access it later the same method. Right on point though with 1024 bytes,
      |issue, but default is now MLDBM::Sync::SDBM_File which does not have this
      |limit, however if you do this alot consider DB_File or GDBM_File for StateDB
      |setting which can be faster for larger data sets.
      ]- I have been using Apache::ASP in the past..and have GDBM_File set in apache.conf :"))

      |Also consider $Server->Transfer() API to execute another script,
      |so you could see the current $Request->Params is still available.

      |]- it seems that this is the solution to my problem...one thing is still causing me problems..
      In the Script_OnStart() I parse the $Request->ServerVariables('SCRIPT_NAME') and use
      the script_name to choose what template to use to render the HTML..
      So in the this case the templete that will be used will be do_add.asp instead of add.asp
      which is wrong....
      How to solve that...?