1895RE: regular expressions on $Response ?

  • John Drago
    Dec 14, 2004
      In your globa.asa:

      use vars qw/
      $Request
      $Response
      $Session
      $Server
      $Application
      /;

      Script_OnFlush
      {
      my $ref = $Response->{BinaryRef};
      $$ref =~ s/<body>/<!--#include virtual='/inc/header.inc'-><body>/g;
      }# end Script_OnFlush()

      Regards,
      John Drago