1855file upload status bar (a la yahoo attachment status bar)

  • V.I.
    Oct 22, 2004
      Hi,

      Using CGI I was able to display the upload status as
      the files were being uploaded by reading raw post data
      from STDIN, writing it to a temp file, and then
      reopening the temp file on STDIN.

      It seems to me it is not possible to do so using
      ASP since the files uploaded in temp files
      automatically once asp page starts and invokes cgi
      module.

      Please, tell me would be my best options to
      display the upload status as the files are being
      uploaded

      Thanks,

      Val Imsh