1737Re: [bug?] include mechanism

  • Marko Friedemann
    Jul 7, 2004
      John Drago schrieb:

      > Maybe it should chdir into whatever directory each file it encounters,
      > before Parse()ing it.

      That might be reasonable if it doesn't break anything else.

      > Do you get the same problem if you use #include virtual="/2/C"?

      Using #include virtual doesn't actually do anything. It just outputs the
      comment as if it had missed the fact that it was meant to be considered.

      Actually, while looking at it, I can't see the reference to "virtual="
      in the code. I use 2.57 and line 724 in ASP.pm only has a regexp with
      "file=" in it. Would that be parsed elsewhere and need a bit of config
      in order for it to work?

      regards,
      Marko Friedemann
      --
      "Unsere Webseite arbeitet größtenteils mit CGI Scripts. Dies wird
      meines Wissens von Mozilla nicht unterstützt. Verwenden Sie bitte