1721Error Handling

  • Christopher Hicks
    May 28, 2004
      Does anyone have a "best practices" example of error handling in
      Apache::ASP? I have just developed a small Apache::ASP application and
      spending time following the error log and having to pass exceptions up the
      call stack by hand was my biggest disappointment.

      Also, are there any good example of database-driven Apache::ASP
      applications out there? The only example I could find was freeside (
      http://www.sisd.com/freeside/ ), but they seemed to be more Mason-oriented
      than Apache::ASP-oriented. It may be a good example, but given how much
      trouble I had to go through just to see their ASP pages I have some major
      reservations.

      --
      </chris>

      No, no, you're not thinking, you're just being logical.
      -Niels Bohr, physicist (1885-1962)