1668Re: Running Demo ASP Problem?

    Apr 5, 2004
      Craig Dayton wrote:
      > I'm just getting up to speed on Apache2 & Apache::ASP (2.57) and I'm still
      > getting errors when attempting to run the Bookmarks demo. The /asp/eg
      > examples are running correctly, so I believe that I am dealing with an app
      > conf issue of some sort.

      That is great news that the /asp/eg examples are working! That is really
      the test to get working. The bookmarks examples I do not keep up to date
      so well, but will look into why they might not be working, which I think
      is probably an issue running under mod_perl 2. Hopefully I'll have a fix
      for the bookmarks soon.