15Re: Perl functionality in ASP files

  • Mark Seger
    Dec 12, 2001
      I program in perlscript on IIS all the time as have yet to find any
      functionality NOT there. I have recently moved a perlscript LDAP app from IIS
      to apache and it works like a champ, so I think the answer to your question is
      yes, it's all there.

      as a curiousity, why would you use VBScript when you can use perlscript? 8-)

      -mark