1475Re: Disaster with a debian update

  • Skylos the Doggie
    Jan 5, 2004
      On Sun, 4 Jan 2004, Benjamin J. Stassart wrote:

      > I just hit the same problem running a server with SSL. I did the same
      > strace and had it turn up with AutoLoader.
      >
      > Did you manage to find a solution other than going with unstable?

      Can't say I did. :( I figure it must be something with the ssl library
      versions or something...

      maybe if we could get a functional traceback rather than file open spot...

      Skylos

      - skylos@...
      - The best part about the internet is nobody knows you're a dog.
      (Peter Stiener, The New Yorker, July 5, 1993)
      - Dogs like... TRUCKS! (Nissan commercial, 1996)
      - PGP key: http://dogpawz.com/skylos/mykey.asc