1457Re: Printer friendly output

  • Tim Pushor
    Dec 21, 2003
      Chris,

      I would look into making a PDF.

      I have done something similar - a customer once wanted to be able to
      print or fax invoices from a web form, so I filled in postscript
      templates, and sent to mgetty+sendfax (via ghostscript) or to a local
      printer.

      This was a while ago.

      Now, I would certainly look into PDF generation (in fact, I plan on in
      the near future). There are C libraries and perl modules that will allow
      you to generate PDF's. This is (IMO) The ultimate in creating print
      ready forms.

      Tim