1402Delete Session from Another User or Program

  • Stuart Johnston
    Nov 4, 2003
      In our application, we track failed login attempts through the Session.
      If a user fails to login three times, they are locked out of the sytem
      until their Session expires.

      We ocassionally have users call and ask us to reset their session when
      they have been locked out. I would like to have a way for an
      Administrative user to delete someone else's session. This could be
      from within the Apache::ASP application or from a seperate script.

      Has anyone implemented something like this? Any suggestions?

      Thanks,
      Stuart Johnston