1381Re: Newbie alert, why this does not work

  • Helmut Zeilinger
    Oct 1, 2003
      Hi,

      you can also use various Data and Time related perl modules to get a nicer
      formatting, for
      example:

      <%
      use Date::Format;
      use Date::Language::German;

      my $lang = Date::Language::German->new;
      print $lang->time2str("%a %b %e %T %Y\n", time);;
      print "\n";
      %>

      displays:

      Mit Okt 1 21:47:42 2003

      (for example)

      (In Apache::ASP you can call "print" instead of "$Response->Write()")

      Other Date / Time modules would be: Date::Calc, Date::Manip

      Helmut

      --On Wednesday, October 01, 2003 17:04:07 +0000 brentatkerson