1378Re: Newbie alert, why this does not work

  • brentatkerson
    Oct 1, 2003
      Okay, I seem to have missed the boat, I still cannot figure this
      out, think I still have syntax wrong. I have been to the link you
      provided and still cannot get rid of that long number. Could you
      provide another hint to at least get me over the edge?

      --- In apache-asp@yahoogroups.com, "Fagyal, Csongor" <concept@c...>