1375Re: Newbie alert, why this does not work

  • Fagyal, Csongor
    Oct 1, 2003
      brentatkerson wrote:

      >Okay, this is the result Hello World164691910332731 .

      Oh... well :-)

      > Making
      >progress, but how/where would a newbie go to find the localtime time
      >thing? I think that is what I need most is a comprehensive list of
      >objects and events so I know what I have to choose from.

      Apache::ASP "uses" the built-in perl functions, plus extends them with
      some objects/events/etc. The later group is discussed at the
      www.apache-asp.org page, while docs on the former you should find at
      www.perldoc.com. I'd recommend reading
      http://www.perldoc.com/perl5.8.0/pod/perlfunc.html

      Here you will also find localtime and time (and will probably understand
      why you got that big number :-)).

      Regards,
      - Cs.