1372Re: Newbie alert, why this does not work

  • brentatkerson
    Oct 1, 2003
      Thank you, I will try that. My goal here is to learn enough
      ASP/Perl to accomplish a specific goal with a web site we are
      creating and then learn more ASP/Perl to incorporate it into other
      sites I maintain. The script snippits I am finding on the web do
      not contain the correct sytax to run on my server so I am trying to
      learn the differences and it is all very confusing to a guy who
      knows just enough about HTML (okay nothing really about it) to get
      himself in trouble.

      --- In apache-asp@yahoogroups.com, "Fagyal, Csongor" <concept@c...>