1265Close files upon script termination?

  • Tim Pushor
    Jun 23 9:39 PM
      Hi All,

      In my current application, I have one page in particular that must be
      syncronized with an external process, and I am using an flock'ed file to
      provide a mutex of sorts. The problem is that I cancelled a long running
      operation (where the file was locked) and it seems that the file does
      not automatically get closed.

      Is there an easy way to ensure that the file will get closed even if the
      user presses the 'stop' button? I am hoping that there is something
      simple that I can do rather than a global handler that within I must
      determine if there is a lockfile open.

      Thanks,
      Tim