126SV: Installing from scratch Apache + mod_perl + Apache::ASP (+maybe others) on unix

  • Robert Friberg
    Feb 7 1:43 AM
      Hi Tim,

      <flameproof>AIX is unix hell :=)</flameproof>

      Solaris 8 and better ships with a binary apache
      with a statically linked mod_perl, the following doc
      will guide you:

      http://www.modperlcookbook.org/chapters/ch01.pdf

      If you just want to evaluate Apache::ASP you might consider
      installing on Linux or even on Windows.

      mvh,
      # Robert Friberg java,xml,perl,uml,sql,delphi,
      # +46733839080 c/c++,vb,wap,php,linux,apache
      #
      # www.ensofus.se konsulting,internetsystem,
      # Ensofus AB utbildning, Miljö Online