124Re: [Straying from the Topic] Installing from scratch Apache + mod_perl + Apache::ASP (+maybe others) on unix

  • Paul Lindner
    Feb 6, 2002
      Two things,

      First check out http://www.apachetoolbox.com/ About as out-of-the-box
      as you can get. Last time I tried it seemed to 'do the right thing'
      for me.

      For mod_perl specifics you might also check out chapter 1 of the
      "mod_perl Developer's Cookbook". I think it's a pretty good stab at
      showing a novice how to compile and install apache+mod_perl (though
      not mod_ssl... alas) The complete chapter is online at

      Paul Lindner lindner@... ||||| | | | | | | | | |

      mod_perl Developer's Cookbook http://www.modperlcookbook.org/
      Human Rights Declaration http://www.unhchr.ch/udhr/index.htm