1169Connected to a MYSQL database with ASP?

  • Garrett
    Apr 30, 2003
      Hello. I'm getting ready to build a development server to work with
      ASP and MySQL. I have worked with MySQL + Perl quite a bit but am
      new to ASP.

      My question is, how do ASP applications connect to a MySQL database
      server?

      MySQL.com doesn't list an API for ASP. I do understand that
      Apache::ASP is a perl module. With that being said, does it simply
      use the perl DBI interface for MySQL.

      I'm sure I missed an important page somewhere explaining this.

      Thanks in advance.

      Garrett