1003multipart email using $Server->Mail

  • Fernando Munoz
    Feb 4, 2003
      has anyone tried successfully to send "Content-type: multipart/alternative"
      email using the $Server->Mail object? I'm trying to send email with
      boundaries for text and html portions. I've already have html working with
      no problem but when I try to put both formats in a message body I always end
      receiving a whole text (including html code) email (I've tried several email
      clients). I'd appreciate an example.

      Thanks!