Hello astrophotographers! Every year the CCD-Guide team publishes a new DVD, which assists astrophotographers in planning their imaging projects. Besides ahubble_at
Side by side on Mars, my AP130 had a more natural color palette than a FS128, The AP130 looked like my TMB of the past. The FS128 Mars was obviouslytmb_mike
That's an easy one. Sell your car, take a bus or bicycle to work, and by the 130. Kurt Fkurt_friedrich
- Jun 30, 1999
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.