175 notification list

  • marjchristen
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2012
      Hi group,

      As mentioned in a previous post, we are not starting a new list for the 175 because we felt that the size and focal length was similar to our 180 f9 StarFire EDT and 180 f7 StarFire EDF. Since we already had an existing notification list for these scopes that dates from 1995 - 2000, we felt that it was only fair to contact the people on those lists.

      During the last week or so, my staff have been moving the list into our current format and updating the contact information based on address, phone number and e-mail from our customer database.

      If you think that you might be on the list and want to be sure that the contact information is correct, you may now call the office and ask for Daleen. If you are unable to call, send her an e-mail at Daleen at Astro-physics.com.

      Thank you very much to those of you who did not call yet. We appreciate the time to finish this task.

      Marj Christen