Re: Construction to begin at AP

  • Stefan Seip
    Message 1 of 19 , Aug 1, 2004
      Yes of course - to hide the newest prototypes.

      ;)

      --- In ap-ug@yahoogroups.com, "ntvru" <aries@s...> wrote:

      > > http://makeashorterlink.com/?H1E4110F8
      >
      > All seems, that observatory roof wasn't opened. ;>)
    • Marjorie Christen
      Message 2 of 19 , Aug 2, 2004
        Actually, the current building is 11,000 square feet. We are adding another 10,800. We are sitting on a 3+ acre so the building looks pretty small.

        Clear skies,
        Marj Christen
        Astro-Physics, Inc.
        11250 Forest Hills Road
        Rockford, IL 61115
        Phone: 815-282-1513
        Fax: 815-282-9847
        www.astro-physics.com

      • Marjorie Christen
        Message 3 of 19 , Aug 2, 2004
          That's cool. Now you can see the restaurant on the right and the bright gas station across the street to the left (our current building blocks that light from the observatory). Rt. 251 runs on the far left. I hope the field across the street remains undeveloped for a while longer. We have seen the encroachment of development over the last few years, as many of you have experienced.

          Clear skies,
          Marj Christen
          Astro-Physics, Inc.
          11250 Forest Hills Road
          Rockford, IL 61115
          Phone: 815-282-1513
          Fax: 815-282-9847
          www.astro-physics.com

        • David Neal Minnick
          Message 4 of 19 , Aug 2, 2004
            I hope the field across the street remains undeveloped for a while
            longer. We have seen the encroachment of development over the last
            few years, as many of you have experienced.

            > Clear skies,
            > Marj Christen

            No question, the U.S. is overpopulated.

            DM