Looking for ideas... I have the 1100GTO mount with encoders. The CP3 and AE control boxes are screwed to the bottom side of the mount (with AP's adapter),eric_claeys
That sure would be nice, especially if it were smaller than the current boxes. It would eliminate several cables and related clutter.eric_claeys
Fantastic! I never saw this in the manual. I can’t wait to try it out. Rgrds-Ross From: firstname.lastname@example.org [mailto:email@example.com] Sent: Friday,rgsalinger
- Jun 13, 1999
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.