We have used the Startech hubs on equipment we built for use indoors and they were OK, but for use in the more severe environment of a fixed or portablebarrymegdal
I think you mean the Book of Rolando. :) Markmarkacker
I have been running one for years with my mobile setup. Mach1, focuser, rotator, USB hub, computer, etc., often in heavy dew and never gave it a secondmarkacker
- Jun 13, 1999
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.