I've recently moved up to APCC Pro for my AP900, with pretty impressive results. Next I'd like to add a temperature source to take it up a notch, and I'malexthedog99
Yep, I agree, too old. I will call and order the new one and some other stuff. :^) Floydbakersfieldbiker
Congratulations CEDIC team (Markus Blauensteiner, Bernard Hubl, Christoph Kaltseis) http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap160210.html Taken with 14" RCOS mounted on APuncarollo2
- Jun 13, 1999
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.