Shimmer and Shine for An Orphan's Wish!

  • Ann Marie
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2010
      Shimmer and Shine for An Orphan's Wish!

      Hi AOW Families! I have not had the chance to chat with many of you but my name is Ann Marie Kennedy and I am the fundraising coordinator for An Orphan's Wish. Not only that, but we are so excited to be adopting "Ethan" in a few short months! So - in honor of National Adoption Month and to express our gratitude to An Orphan's Wish for the love and care they have shown our son in China, I will be hosting a Silpada Jewelry Catalog show. All the profits of this catalog show will be used to purchase a much needed clothes dryer for An Orphan's Wish in China. The cost for the dryer is $275. There is no cost to you, all you have to do is browse my catalog of gorgeous Silpada jewelry and SHOP SHOP SHOP! And I take care of the rest!

      All of the items are sterling silver and are beautifully crafted. There is a wide variety of pieces as well as a wide variety of price ranges. All orders will be shipped generally within 7 -10 business days of the show closing and will be shipped directly to your house (unless otherwise specified). You will not be disappointed! So, Shimmer and Shine and help support An Orphan's Wish!!!

      http://mysilpada.com/sites/annmarie.kennedy/private/content/home.jsf

      If you have any questions or want to place an order - please contact me at
      kennedysnc@... or the phone numbers on my website. I will email you an
      order form or call you to take your order.

      Thank you for supporting this wonderful cause and for helping me support and repay An Orphan's Wish's .

      Ann Marie Kennedy

      PS - if we exceed the $275 mark - the extra funds will be used to support the preschool teachers that come to visit the children in China.  The cost for this is approximately $80/month.