Happy Day!

  • Ann Marie
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2010
      Hi everyone!

      Thought I would introduce myself! We are the Kennedy Family and we just received our LOA for Ethan! We are so thrilled that this little guy will be coming home soon!

      Wishing everyone a wonderful weekend! We are celebrating our happy news!!!

      Ann Marie
    • machell rogers
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 1, 2010
        Great news Ann Marie !!!!!!!
        Machell (-_-)

        Thought I would introduce myself! We are the Kennedy Family and we just received our LOA for Ethan! We are so thrilled that this little guy will be coming home soon!

        Wishing everyone a wonderful weekend! We are celebrating our happy news!!!

        Ann Marie

      • Sharon M
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 1, 2010
          Congratulations, Ann Marie!!!  He is a cutie pie!!!  I just love his grin.  :)

          Sharon
          AOW-FaceBook

          On Fri, Oct 1, 2010 at 8:35 PM, Ann Marie <kennedysnc@...> wrote:

          Hi everyone!

          Thought I would introduce myself! We are the Kennedy Family and we just received our LOA for Ethan! We are so thrilled that this little guy will be coming home soon!

          Wishing everyone a wonderful weekend! We are celebrating our happy news!!!

          Ann Marie

        • Maureen
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 2, 2010
            Congrats to you! How exciting the time is drawing nearer for Ethan to know the love of a forever family!!!