Re: [aowfamilies] Pictures from May 2009

  • Johnna Connell
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 1, 2010
      I did see her in some of the photos!  Thank you so much for letting me know!

      Message 2 of 13 , Sep 12, 2010
        Congratulations!!
        Gwendolyn is beautiful:)

        Amy

      • johnnaconnell@ymail.com
        Message 3 of 13 , Oct 4, 2010
          Hi, we are the family adopting Gwendolyn. We sent her a picture book last month. Do any of you know if it got to her in foster care?

          Thanks so much!
          Johnna Connell
        • p_b_foster@netzero.net
          Message 4 of 13 , Oct 4, 2010
            Hopefully someone can let you know for sure, but I can tell you ours got to our daughter at HOL and I know that two other kids her age received theirs.  One of them was in foster care, so pretty good chance your daughter will get hers too.

            Paula

            On 10/4/2010 8:57 PM, johnnaconnell@... wrote:

            Hi, we are the family adopting Gwendolyn. We sent her a picture book last month. Do any of you know if it got to her in foster care?

            Thanks so much!
            Johnna Connell

          • Sharon M

              Message 6 of 13 , Oct 5, 2010
                Thank you so much!  This is wonderful!  I can't believe it!  We leave Nov. 4 for China.

                Message 7 of 13 , Oct 5, 2010
                  Would you mind sending the photo to my regular email.  I can't forward it from this computer.  Long story.

                  Thank you!

                  Message 8 of 13 , Oct 5, 2010
                    I have some questions (of course) I would like to ask about her.  Who should I get in touch with or should I just post them here?