Sweet Alec just turned 2!

  • denaeijern
    Message 1 of 1 , May 10, 2013
      Dear AOW families and friends,
      Our sweet Alec just turned 2 and still waits for his family to find him.
      Alec is a beautiful little boy with some challenges and a lot of promises. Alec was born missing one eye and also has developmental delays. With proper care, therapy and stimulation he is making progress. While Alec is still delayed and his family would have to be open to some unknowns, he would bring so much joy to a family!
      For an update on Alec and for more pictures, go here
      https://www.anorphanswish.org/blog/2013/05/09/fearfully-and-wonderfully-made/
      Could I please ask that if you have a Facebook page or a blog, or belong to yahoo groups, you help us spread the word about this precious boy. You can cross reference to our blog post and to the Waiting for a Family page.
      Alec needs a family to help him achieve his full potential.
      For questions about Alec, please contact Nathalie at advocacy@...

      Thank you
      Nathalie