Advocating for Janie

  • denaeijern
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2011
      AOW Friends and Families,
      we are advocating for Janie. This precious 5 year old little girl was treated by An Orphan's Wish for clubfeet and returned to her home province where she was placed in foster care since February 2010. She is a gem. Her special needs involve scoliosis, repaired clubfeet, leg length difference. She walks with a walker. Her mental development is on target. What is so special about this child however, are not her needs. It is her special spirit. Janie's determination and love for life capture the hearts of everyone who meets her. She is an active, smart, funny, loving and kind little girl who sparkles through life. Her foster family adores her and she would be a blessing to any family.

      Please see Janie here.
      https://www.anorphanswish.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=6&Itemid=34

      Janie is listed as Nevaeh with CHI.

      Please spread the word about this beautiful little girl. If you have a blog or a Facebook page, please post about her and link to our AOW Waiting for a Family Page.
      For any questions, please contact advocacy@...
      Thank you.
      Nathalie
      AOW Advocacy Co-Director