LEAVING FOR CHINA TOMORROW

  • Maureen
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 25, 2011
      Hooray! we leave to get our sweet Molly (Amy at the House of Love) tomorrow! we are beyond excited and in a packing frenzy! If you would like to follow along our blog is
      www.pathsofjoy.bogspot.com

      Maureen Wagner
    • Annie Hamlin
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 25, 2011
        Oh Maureen, I am so happy for you all and sweet Molly!!  Cannot wait to follow along!

        Annie

        Hooray! we leave to get our sweet Molly (Amy at the House of Love) tomorrow! we are beyond excited and in a packing frenzy! If you would like to follow along our blog is
        www.pathsofjoy.bogspot.com

        Maureen Wagner

      • Kim Reichenbach
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 25, 2011
          Is your blog address correct?  I tried it twice, and it came up to how to buy gold.  Would love to follow along!  Best of luck!  Kim

        • LngRedRose1966@aol.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 25, 2011
            Can't get your blog to work...

            Karen

            Sent from my iPhone

            On Oct 25, 2011, at 9:45 AM, "Maureen" <maureenwagner@...> wrote:

            Hooray! we leave to get our sweet Molly (Amy at the House of Love) tomorrow! we are beyond excited and in a packing frenzy! If you would like to follow along our blog is
            www.pathsofjoy.bogspot.com

            Maureen Wagner

          • Schuh Jason & Chanda