Re: Update

  • rskutsor
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 28, 2011
      Joey is home! He is adjusting very well and is so full of fun! He is all boy and keeps me on my toes!! LOL! He also likes to be held and cuddled! I sure do like that! :-)
      Robin

    • LngRedRose1966@aol.com
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 28, 2011
        Robin,

        Are you on FB?  Do you have a blog?  We hope to leave the middle of Sept for our boys from China...

        Hugs,
        Karen R., Alexandria, Louisiana

        http://fromlouisiana2china.blogspot.com
      • Maureen
        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 29, 2011
          Congrats Robin! So happy he is home. I cannot wait to see how he flourishes and to hear updates!
          Maureen Wagner

          --- In aowfamilies@yahoogroups.com, "rskutsor" <rskutsor@...> wrote:

          > Joey is home! He is adjusting very well and is so full of fun! He is all boy and keeps me on my toes!! LOL! He also likes to be held and cuddled! I sure do like that! :-)
          > Robin
          >
          > --- In aowfamilies@yahoogroups.com, "rskutsor" <rskutsor@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Hello everyone! I just wanted to update you all that "Joey" is coming home!! We leave in three weeks to go to China to get him:-) We are so happy and just know he is meant to be with our family !!
          > > Robin

        • rskutsor
          Message 4 of 9 , Sep 1, 2011
            Yes to both questions. My blog has not been updated since we left for China, but I do post some on facebook. Become my friend!!
            Robin Kutsor

            Message 5 of 9 , Sep 1, 2011
              Sent friend request on FB! :-)))