Update

  • rskutsor
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 22, 2011
      Hello everyone! I just wanted to update you all that "Joey" is coming home!! We leave in three weeks to go to China to get him:-) We are so happy and just know he is meant to be with our family !!
      Robin
    • angie dinn
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 22, 2011

        So happy for you all Robin!!!

      • LngRedRose1966@aol.com
        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 22, 2011
          Awesome!!!!

          Karen R
          Louisiana

          Hello everyone! I just wanted to update you all that "Joey" is coming home!! We leave in three weeks to go to China to get him:-) We are so happy and just know he is meant to be with our family !!
          Robin

        • Maureen
          Message 4 of 9 , Jul 23, 2011
            Congrats! So happy for you and 'Joey'!!!
            Maureen

            --- In aowfamilies@yahoogroups.com, "rskutsor" <rskutsor@...> wrote:

            > Hello everyone! I just wanted to update you all that "Joey" is coming home!! We leave in three weeks to go to China to get him:-) We are so happy and just know he is meant to be with our family !!
            > Robin

          • rskutsor
            Message 5 of 9 , Aug 28 8:50 PM
              Joey is home! He is adjusting very well and is so full of fun! He is all boy and keeps me on my toes!! LOL! He also likes to be held and cuddled! I sure do like that! :-)
              Robin

            • LngRedRose1966@aol.com
              Message 6 of 9 , Aug 28 9:21 PM
                Robin,

                Are you on FB?  Do you have a blog?  We hope to leave the middle of Sept for our boys from China...

                Hugs,
                Karen R., Alexandria, Louisiana

                http://fromlouisiana2china.blogspot.com
              • Maureen
                Message 7 of 9 , Aug 29 6:21 AM
                  Congrats Robin! So happy he is home. I cannot wait to see how he flourishes and to hear updates!
                  Maureen Wagner

                  --- In aowfamilies@yahoogroups.com, "rskutsor" <rskutsor@...> wrote:

                  > Joey is home! He is adjusting very well and is so full of fun! He is all boy and keeps me on my toes!! LOL! He also likes to be held and cuddled! I sure do like that! :-)
                  > Robin
                  >
                  > --- In aowfamilies@yahoogroups.com, "rskutsor" <rskutsor@> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > Hello everyone! I just wanted to update you all that "Joey" is coming home!! We leave in three weeks to go to China to get him:-) We are so happy and just know he is meant to be with our family !!
                  > > Robin

                • rskutsor
                  Message 8 of 9 , Sep 1, 2011
                    Yes to both questions. My blog has not been updated since we left for China, but I do post some on facebook. Become my friend!!
                    Robin Kutsor

                    Message 9 of 9 , Sep 1, 2011
                      Sent friend request on FB! :-)))