Introduction

  • Michelle
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 6, 2011
      Hello!
      We are Michelle and Ken Rowland. We are in the process of adopting Liam and Landon. We are very excited about adding these two precious boys to our family. We still are in the process of getting our Dossier together.
      We have two daughters who we have adopted from China. Emily is eight years old and Rachel is 2 1/2 years old.

      Michelle
    • jmassouh06@aol.com

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 10, 2011
          How sweet that they can be adopted together!!
          Linda
        • angie dinn
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 2, 2012

            Hello!

            We just adopted a little boy from Guilin that spent some time at the House of Love (Gotcha Day 2/8/12).  I would love to connect with other families who have adopted kids that spent time at HoL.  We adopted through Bethany Christian Services.

            Thanks so much,

            Jennifer Breslin