Check for the best IT & Telecom people in Romania !

  • Stefan Stefan
    Message 1 of 18 , May 1, 2002
      http://WWW.ITPRO.RO - more and more carefully selected
      IT Professionals and resumes for your benefit

      More than 2.300 Romanian job seekers in our database !
      More than 1.200 carefully selected resumes !

      Our service is entirely free for now! You can put your
      IT jobs in front of IT Pro's qualified audience today!
      Here's what you get with us:

      Being a subscriber to the ITPro.Ro service gives you
      exactly what you need - filled positions and qualified
      candidates. Check out these benefits !

      Expose your jobs to a nationwide audience of qualified
      IT professionals ! Romania brings up now a powerful
      and high skilled IT workforce which was very well
      noticed so far in USA, UK, Ireland, Germany, Holland,
      Canada and other countries.

      Access to IT Pro's List - an exclusive listing of
      qualified IT candidates who are ready to work! Online
      keyword search of candidates (narrow your search to
      the person you need) !
      Both automated and customized job posting or removal
      via our Web-based posting tool (it includes detailed
      status on how often your jobs are viewed and applied)

      Automated candidates searching (also includes email
      notification about the right person you search for)

      Employers' List - allows you to link your web site to
      the IT Pro database; provides easy job entry and
      traffic for your web page;

      IT Pro helps you to find your best IT skilled people
      with the following easy-to-use features:

      Post Job: you can post any type of jobs in the IT
      field and you can describe any job in a very
      professional way.

      Search: you can search for resumes in our database in
      the easiest way and without losing time to read
      unstructured or poor resumes ! All resumes in our
      database are built in a standard and professional way
      and according to the best HR consultants'
      recommendations. Each resume shows exactly what skills
      and experience the candidate has. Try this tool !

      Applied Jobs: this tool exactly displays the interest
      which the candidates manifest in all your posted and
      available jobs ! You can see if your job was applied
      for, how many people have seen or applied for your job
      and links to their resumes. You can also reschedule
      your job posting, modify or delete it.

      CV Screening: this is a very interesting tool,
      especially for headhunting companies ! You can set up
      this tool to automatically search for people skilled
      in IT fields you specified and this helps you to
      contact them before any other employer !

      Any IT job seeker in our database is carefully
      selected and checked before his resume become ready to
      view !

      We are looking forward for your presence on our job
      site ! Register for free but please keep clean your
      company contact information for accuracy ! We validate
      either the job seekers and employers before publish
      them ! You can view up to 3 resumes without posting
      jobs and an unlimited number of resumes if you post
      jobs.

      Thank you !

      We waiting for you at

      http://www.itpro.ro

      Kind Regards,

      IT Pro Team

      http://health.yahoo.com
    • Stefan Stefan

        Message 3 of 18 , May 7, 2002
          http://WWW.ITPRO.RO - more and more carefully selected
          IT Professionals and resumes for your benefit

          More than 2.500 Romanian job seekers in our database !

                Message 7 of 18 , May 13, 2002
[...]

                  LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience
                  http://launch.yahoo.com
                • Stefan Stefan