Re: forgot the shrimp

  • Jenni
    Message 1 of 5 , May 1, 2007
      Could you put the pics of the shrimp in the photo album? I cannot see
      them when they are in the post.
      Thanks.

      --- In anubiasdesign@yahoogroups.com, Anubias Design
      <anubiasdesign@...> wrote:

      > Hey Gang,
      > I forgot to put the shrimp on the list. Both species seem to be
      doing well. I'll post pics of the red tail greens shortly. Both
      species are $3.50 each. If you purchase 25 or more, they're $3.25
      each. If you purchase 50 or more, they're $3 each.