Gator bait

  • Matthew Trager
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2, 2007
      Do BUCKEYES count as aquatic plants? Can they be special ordered? Are
      they effective in a sump to clean up detritus? Or is their lifespan
      too short? Just kidding--I thought that after all the Super Bowl
      trash talking and lack of March Madness threads it would be
      appropriate to put one in for the Florida repeat champions. Whoo-hooo
      Gators! Off to Gainesville's University Ave...
      Best,
      Matt
    • Joe Hiduke
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 5, 2007
        Not only do the Gators repeat, but Gator fans win the top two places in this contest.  I was going to win again this year, but I was afraid Mark might ban me from the contest next year.  And to top it all off, Billy Donovan says he's staying at Florida, so we should expect more titles down the road.

        Matt, I think Buckeyes would only be the second best thing to put into a sump, they seem to be second best at everything else.

        Go Gators!
        Joe

        Do BUCKEYES count as aquatic plants? Can they be special ordered? Are
        they effective in a sump to clean up detritus? Or is their lifespan
        too short? Just kidding--I thought that after all the Super Bowl
        trash talking and lack of March Madness threads it would be
        appropriate to put one in for the Florida repeat champions. Whoo-hooo
        Gators! Off to Gainesville' s University Ave...
        Best,
        Matt

        Bored stiff? Loosen up...
      • Karen Grimmett