Re: Plant/fish order

  • lnb_804
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2, 2007
      Sorry, I intended my message to be off list. Oblivously, it didn't
      happen that way.

      Could you remove the Blyxa japonica - Japanese Grass from my order.
      I just read that it prefers soft water and it will not do well in the
      tank I intended it for. Can you add Wendtii Red or maybe I should
      leave it up to you. I need something low foreground stuff. I've got
      some small swords and I think some sort of vals. Not much room but I
      would like to add some color.

      I can see how you missed the defective gold white clouds. With the
      constant swimming and a few hundred of them, how could you tell?
      Honestly, I had them separated in quarantine and that's when I
      noticed them. It's amazing how the tail-less one gets around,
      wiggling it's little butt. I have only have one with the brown patch.

      Like I said I got pics if you're interested.

      Thanks! One of these days I'll figure out how to contact you off
      list. I did it once before but don't remember how I did it!

      LBottino

      --- In anubiasdesign@yahoogroups.com, "Mark" <anubiasdesign@...>