New Discus named Symphysodon tarzoo | Practical Fishkeeping magazine

  • Vernon prince
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2007
      Here is the article for you guys I haven't finished reading it yet myself but Mark is right they are the red spotted discus and I also believe that Al could also be right because I red anartical earlier this year that they have been pulling wild cobra snakeskins out of one of the rivers and late last year I found pictures of solid blue heckles, earier today I sent Mark a sight to see if he wanted to use as a refference in case any body wanted to know what some of the wilds looked like that were on the avialablity list and there is one in there that looks like todays leopard discus.

      Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.