Re: [anubiasdesign] Hydrocynus goliath

  • BRiaN Forsythe
    Message 1 of 16 , Mar 2, 2007
      I think he was referring to how *small* the picture is.

      Gerald....did you read further in my post...I did say I was kidding.....GG
      Message 2 of 16 , Mar 2, 2007
        That is the community tank
          Jack

        Message 3 of 16 , Mar 2, 2007
          I wanted to make sure it was small enough. the fish only took three people to hol it. It also has teeth that makes a dogs look small and harmless.
          I was not replying to your post, I was replying to Als post.  At 3 KB I could not see the fish.

          Al Anderson <augustand@sbcglobal .net> wrote:
          Big fish
          Al Anderson
          Breed your fish today before man's
          over population kill's the wild supply.
          augustand@sbcglobal .net
          317 253 2170

          Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate
          in the Yahoo! Answers Food Drink Q&A.

        • Gerald Griffin
          Message 4 of 16 , Mar 2, 2007
            There we go,

            An African Tetra

            Just perfect for the community tank.

            Jim Hinkle <heartcityaquariumservices@...> wrote:
            I second that!!

            Message 5 of 16 , Mar 2, 2007
              I wonder if it tastes good and how would you cook it?

              Found a better pic of this little fish.  Lol

              http://tanganyika- cichlids. com/tiger. htm

              I’d hate to be in the water with it.

                OK lets be real, at that size I could not see it.

                Al Anderson <augustand@sbcglobal .net> wrote:
                Big fish
                Al Anderson
                Breed your fish today before man's
                over population kill's the wild supply.
                augustand@sbcglobal .net
                317 253 2170

                Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate
                in the Yahoo! Answers Food Drink Q&A.

                Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.

              • VGRANDINETTI@NJTRANSIT.COM
                Message 7 of 16 , Mar 2, 2007
                  Message

                  I wonder if it tastes good and how would you cook it?

                  .

                  __, ......very carefully...............GG _._,___
                • Gerald Griffin
                  Message 8 of 16 , Mar 2, 2007
                    Probably a pressure cooker,

                    Anyone else eat Tetras?

                    Al Anderson <augustand@...> wrote:
                    I wonder if it tastes good and how would you cook it?

                    Found a better pic of this little fish.  Lol
                    I’d hate to be in the water with it.

                    OK lets be real, at that size I could not see it.

                    Al Anderson <augustand@sbcglobal .net> wrote:
                    Big fish
                    Al Anderson
                    Breed your fish today before man's
                    over population kill's the wild supply.
                    augustand@sbcglobal .net
                    317 253 2170

                    Don't pick lemons.
                    See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.