RE: [anubiasdesign] C042 - 1st Time Spawned

  • randy peterson
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 31, 2007
      Congratulations....

      >From: "coryologist" <coryologist@...>
      >To: anubiasdesign@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [anubiasdesign] C042 - 1st Time Spawned
      >Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2007 00:18:11 -0000
      >
      >Greetings gang. It appears as if I have been fortunate enough to be the
      >first on record to have
      >a documented spawning of C042. Needless to say, I am thrilled. These are
      >the smallest Cory
      >fry I have ever seen. Enjoy. - Frank
      >
      >[img]http://www.laurellakeguppies.com/corys/c_042_9df_2_hq.jpg%5b/img]
      >
      >[img]http://www.laurellakeguppies.com/corys/c_42_1a_lq.jpg%5b/img]

      http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwme0020000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://imagine-msn.com/messenger/launch80/default.aspx?locale=en-us&source=hmtagline
    • Terry Barber
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 1, 2007
        Congratulations!!

        I visited your web site........wow who knew you are such a hunk too!!!   Us lady fishkeepers can for a fan club.

        Best wishes,

        Terry B
      • ANN JAMIESON