re: [anubiasdesign] ordered so far this week

  • Nicolas Escobar
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 3, 2007
      mark,

      I'd be interested in some biotecus. but have you been getting my emails? I've sent a few to you directly and one through the list. just want to know what's going on with my order.

      thanks,
      esco

      Mark Denaro <anubiasdesign@...> wrote:
      Hey Gang,
      I just placed the first order of the week for the following fish.  I'll be ordering more tomorrow.  There are some Biotecus and some C. notophthalmus that are not sold yet.  Please let me know as soon as possible if you're interested in these as I'm sure they will sell out quickly.
      Mark

      Biotecus opercularis
      Brown Discus - Oeiras
      Crenicichla notophthalmus
      L183 Plecos
      Poecilocharax weitzmani

      special orders - sold out
      Heckel Discus - Rio Nini
      Brown Discus - Rio Manacapuru

      Do You Yahoo!?
      http://mail. yahoo.com

      http://mail.yahoo.com

    • Mark
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 4, 2007
        probably on 1/14

        --- In anubiasdesign@yahoogroups.com, Shasta Kuehl <wolfsbettas@...>
        wrote:

        > Mark,
        > OK so no idea when you can get some in?
      • ANN JAMIESON
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 4, 2007
          Hi Mark
          I'm back home so you can ship my lighting fixture when you get a chance.  Just let me know what I owe you for shipping.
          Thanks!
          Ann