Re: [anubiasdesign] Re: ordered so far this week

  • Shasta Kuehl
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 3, 2007
      Mark,
       OK so no idea when you can get some in? I really need a large order at least $80 not includeing shipping maybe closer $100 Shaz

      Mark <anubiasdesign@...> wrote:
      Shasta,
      I can't get them this week. They come in too late in the day and I
      don't want the altum angels to sit in NY while I wait for the Bettas
      to come in.
      Sorry,
      Mark

      --- In anubiasdesign@ yahoogroups. com, Shasta Kuehl <wolfsbettas@ ...>
      wrote:

      > Dont forget bettas!!! CT halfmoon, deltas...male and female Shaz

      http://mail.yahoo.com

    • Nicolas Escobar
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 3, 2007
        mark,

        I'd be interested in some biotecus. but have you been getting my emails? I've sent a few to you directly and one through the list. just want to know what's going on with my order.

        thanks,
        esco

        Mark Denaro <anubiasdesign@...> wrote:
        Hey Gang,
        I just placed the first order of the week for the following fish.  I'll be ordering more tomorrow.  There are some Biotecus and some C. notophthalmus that are not sold yet.  Please let me know as soon as possible if you're interested in these as I'm sure they will sell out quickly.
        Mark

        Biotecus opercularis
        Brown Discus - Oeiras
        Crenicichla notophthalmus
        L183 Plecos
        Poecilocharax weitzmani

        special orders - sold out
        Heckel Discus - Rio Nini
        Brown Discus - Rio Manacapuru

        Do You Yahoo!?
        http://mail. yahoo.com

        http://mail.yahoo.com

      • Mark
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 4, 2007
          probably on 1/14

          wrote:

          > Mark,
          > OK so no idea when you can get some in?
        • ANN JAMIESON
          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 4, 2007
            Hi Mark
            I'm back home so you can ship my lighting fixture when you get a chance.  Just let me know what I owe you for shipping.
            Thanks!
            Ann

            probably on 1/14